[Spambayes] Suggestion

GorukR at pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca GorukR at pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Oct 8 17:47:01 CEST 2004

Hi there....great software!! Wondering if Spambayes can be turned off under
certain conditions. I occasionally need to access our network and e-mail
through a dial-up connection to send or receive an e-mail or two. This
connection is sometimes very slow, 28.8 and slower. Spambayes starts
immediately when Outlook opens....while it is working it is a slow process
to send and/or receive e-mail over 28.8. It would be great to have an option
of stopping (temporarily) Spambayes until one could get to a fast network
connection.

Thanks

Ron Goruk
Campbell River, B.C.