[Spambayes] Proxy not filtering

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Oct 8 22:30:52 CEST 2004

[Lee]
> the proxy, is still proxying mail, but not
> checking them, so they don't get tagged. Nor when i go into the web
> interface to check on the messages, does it have them in its cache.
> [...]
> I know its definatly proxying, as if i stop spambayes, i can't connect
> to the server, re-start and spam comes sailing though !!!

If you view the raw headers of the messages that have come through the
proxy, which "X-Spambayes-" headers are there?  In particular, are there
any X-Spambayes-Exception headers?

You don't say how you're tagging the messages, but if you were using To:
or Subject: annotation, perhaps the annotation settings have been lost?
Try reconfiguring them.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I don't know what might be causing
this.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com