[Spambayes] Non filtering proxy

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Mon Oct 11 18:52:58 CEST 2004

[Lee]
> Right, i've checked the headers and i'm getting an exception :
> [...]
> File "spambayes\classifier.pyc", line 308, in probability .AssertionError

Ah.  The good news is that that tells us what's wrong.  The bad news is
that your training database has become corrupted.  You need to stop
SpamBayes, delete the file, which is called something like "C:\Documents
and Settings\Lee\Application Data\SpamBayes\Proxy\statistics_database.db",
restart SpamBayes and retrain it from scratch.

We don't know what causes such corruption I'm afraid.  Before you delete
your database, someone else might come along with more of an idea of how
you might be able to recover it, but I don't know of a way.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com