[Spambayes] Merging .db files Question

Lance S. Rawson lrawson at conception.edu
Mon Oct 11 22:13:43 CEST 2004

Dear Spambayes,

I was wondering how I can merge/combined the training .db files from two
separate computers without losing any of the past training info.
Essentially I want to create one large .db file from to different .db files.
I read 3.5 and 3.6  from the frequently asked questions and I performed the
back up of my Spambays database files under \application data\spambayes.
Can this be done with a text editor or with Microsoft Access?  I am running
version 1.0 in Outlook XP in Windows XP Professional SP2.  Thank you very
much for your wonderful Spambayes application.

Cheers,

Lance