[Spambayes] Working, But slow

Carl E. Sutton carl at easterndata.net
Wed Oct 13 22:11:56 CEST 2004

I recently reformatted my computer from 2000 pro to xp pro.  I
reinstalled Office XP, including outlook 2002 from the same disks I had
used on 2k.  Now though, whey I click delete as spam there is about a 15
second lag before the message is sent to the junk folder.  The same
delay exists on new messages coming in.  I had my preview window set to
folder.  I changed that to 20 seconds and now it works o.k., just slow.
When running win2k everything worked in real-time.  Just wondering if
anyone else has run into this.

Thanks,

Carl Sutton

carl at idsystemsonline.com