[Spambayes] Outlook plugin: Any problems with SSL and multipleaccounts?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 14 22:24:57 CEST 2004

> I have Win2K PL (Poland) and Outlook 2000 PL (Poland) and use
> several e-mail accounts. One of them (POP as wellas SMTP) is
> protected by SSL. Will SpamBayes Outlook plugin work with all this?

It should be fine.  The Outlook plug-in isn't actually involved in the mail
delivery at all (unlike the other SpamBayes scripts).  It waits until
Outlook has done that work, and notifies SpamBayes that mail has been
received.  It then gets hold of the mail via Outlook and processes it, by
which time SSL isn't involved.

Multiple accounts are certainly fine.

=Tony Meyer

---