[Spambayes] SpamBayes crashes system when Outlook launched

Mark Barrett markbarrett at sencouk.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 16:36:53 CEST 2004

Installed SpamBayes 1.0rc2 with Outlook in Windows XP. It worked very well
for a while and then, when I opened Outlook the system rebooted and MS gave
an error report of Device Error, sometimes Graphics. I have an NVIDIA 5500
card. I tried repairing reinstalling Office but the problem recurred.

Incidentally it wasn't clear to me how to remove SpamBayes from Outlook.

Otherwise an excellent programme!

---------
Dr Mark Barrett, Director
Sustainable Environment Consultants (SENCO)
Tel/Fax +44 (0)1206 761445
Email1: MarkBarrett at SENCOuk.co.uk
SENCO web site: www.SENCOuk.co.uk
Email2: Mark.A.Barrett at ntlworld.com
Post: 23A Inglis Rd, Colchester, Essex CO3 3HU, UK.