[Spambayes] uncomfortable pauses with outlook plugin...

Warren 'Llama' Ernst warren at warrenernst.com
Fri Oct 15 19:49:03 CEST 2004

An update:

I retrained the database on around 1000 items of Ham and Spam each,
after deleting the old databases. Thus far, performance is dramatically
improved, BUT TO BE FAIR, I've went on the road about two days after I
did the retraining, so I've only used Outlook/SpamBayes for around an
hour after the retraining occurred.

I'm heading home now (well, not NOW), and will be observing the speed
extensively this weekend.

I'll report back if there are any problems.

-Warr