[Spambayes] installing new version of Outlook PI

sanders at charlottecountyfl.com sanders at charlottecountyfl.com
Wed Oct 20 15:48:30 CEST 2004

Cool, install went well and Outlook restarted without
any problems. It did prompt me to run the config wizard
so I did to specify the junk/suspect folders.

Now another question...
is all the 'training' I did with the previous version
still being used?
Or am I starting from scratch again?

If I am starting over, is there a way to have the new
version import the old stuff?