[Spambayes] deletes everything

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 20 23:19:47 CEST 2004

[These answers assume you are using the Outlook plug-in.  If you are not,
then they will be quite wrong, and please ask your question again with more
specifics about which SpamBayes script you are using, which version, which
email client, and which operating system (and version).]

> Our system administrator recently installed SpamBayes and it
> deletes everything.

FAQ 3.12 might help:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#some-of-my-mail-is-going-missing>

> I also can't find any way of turning it
> off and our administrator is out of the office for a while.
> How can I shut it down?

Open up the SpamBayes Manager dialog and untick the "Enable SpamBayes" box.

=Tony Meyer

---