[Spambayes] Problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 22 02:18:02 CEST 2004

> I had to rebuild my computer from the ground up (format and
> reload everything).  Everything except the ability to "train"
> SpamBayes has returned.

I presume that this means that filtering is working, then.  This sounds like
the database is dead, then.  If you retrain from scratch that should fix the
problem.

If that isn't the case, then please try again (to generate the log entries)
and send us a copy of your most recent log file.  The troubleshooting guide
explains where to find those.

=Tony Meyer

---