[Spambayes] issue with program

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 22 07:56:40 CEST 2004

> My Possible Spam filtered emails disappear once they have
> been opened and closed.

This sounds like the Outlook view for that folder is set to only show unread
items (this is nothing to do with SpamBayes).  Try using the Advanced Find
dialog to find one of those messages - I suspect that it'll be right there.

If that is the case, then if you right-click in the folder, choose
"Customize View", click "Filter", then "More choices", you'll find the
appropriate option to turn off.

If that isn't the problem, please send us a copy of your most recent log
file, as it might have more clues.

=Tony Meyer

---