[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 refresh issue?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 22 08:00:52 CEST 2004

> Any news on this issue (clicking delete and outlook not
> reflecting this until you click away)?

Not as far as I know.  I don't think any of the developers experience it*,
and it's not at all clear what it causing it, or if it is even SpamBayes
rather than Outlook, so that makes it a very difficult one to solve.

I'll hopefully have time to look at this more time-consuming Outlook
problems next week.  If you're lucky, someone will beat me to it over this
(long, here) weekend.

=Tony Meyer

* Well, I've seen it occasionally, but only sporadically, which isn't any
use.