[Spambayes] Re: Nice tool to use together with SpamBayes

Anders Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Fri Oct 22 13:34:19 CEST 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:29:13 -0400, DUI-DWI wrote:

> Thanks for the info Anders.  However, didn't Microsoft resolve all of these
> issues with Outlook 2003 SP1?

Well, I'm still using Outlook 2000 so I'm not up with the latest on Outlook
2003. I do however, being a bit paranoid, believe that Outlook is still
using IE for displaying HTML and as we all know IE is a disaster waiting to
happen...

So for paranoids like me that haven't found a better email/PIM than
Outlook, PocketKnife Peek is a nice tool!

// Anders