[Spambayes] Setting up for multiple users

Richard Meyer rich at meyer5.com
Fri Oct 22 19:41:00 CEST 2004

I have multiple user accounts on my XP computer.  I have spambayes on one
Outlook, but when my wife logs onto her user account, spambayes does not
appear on her outlook.  I read through your troubleshooting guide on this,
but it wasn't written for a lay user.  Can you provide me plain English
instructions on how I can set it up for my wife to have spambayes on her
outlook?  It's not listed as an add-in for her.  Thanks!