[Spambayes] "Recover from Spam" button vanishes...?

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Wed Sep 1 18:48:04 CEST 2004

Howdy,

After a few months of happy use (most recent Outlook Plug-in version of
Spambayes) I now find that the "Recover from Spam" button is no longer
available when I view messages in the "Spam Review" folder.

The button is available when I view messages in the "Spam" folder.

I can work around this by moving messages in the "Spam Review" folder to the
"Spam" folder and recovering them from there, but I do wonder if there is a
more direct way to handle this.

Sincere thanks,

--

Kenneth