[Spambayes] Nervous, Apprehensive, and Clueless

Palmer, Ed edpalmer at davidson.edu
Thu Sep 2 17:57:36 CEST 2004

Hey, Folks,

I have a major problem.  SpamBayes had been moving my Inbox messages into Junk Email Suspects, where I'd then have an opportunity to "train it."  Now it's still moving the messages out of my Inbox, but they're not in Junk Email Suspects or any other junk file.  I tried deleting the SpanBayes Icon so I could go back to benchmark of not having it on my machine (then, perhaps if I'm brave enough, installing it again).  The icon deleted but the toolbar is still there, and I fear it will still eat my Inbox, sending everything off to NeverNever Land.

Thanks for any insights on how best to proceed.  Right now I'm in a "world of hurt."

Appreciatively,
Ed

Edward L. Palmer, Ph.D.
Wayne M. and Carolyn A.Watson Professor