[SpamBayes] Moving database location ... question

David Kirkup david.kirkup at gov.ab.ca
Fri Sep 3 19:03:40 CEST 2004

Thank-you for the information about the data directory.  I have not been
able to find information on how to change the training pattern and you
tell me how to find "train on mistakes" or "nonedge training" options.
Can you assist me with this?

David Kirkup
Antivirus LAN/Server Analyst
Alberta Corporate Service Centre