[Spambayes] SPAMBAYES MANAGER DIALOG ???

THE SEER theseer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 03:03:26 CEST 2004

3.13  : I  looked this up because I did it too,I deleted the unsure folder.  You said to open the spambayes manager  dialog than click the filtering tab. My problem is where do I find  this spambayes manager . I have outlook express  (S.B. version 0.6) can not find it nor do I know where to look for it (spambayes manager) (also I have win XP PRO.if that matters) Dose someone know where to look  ? By the way SpamBayes works great keep up the great work thanks again for it all.  Mike