[Spambayes] help

westiejock westiejock at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 5 21:18:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have downloaded spambayes 0.6 from a dvd, and I am having problems getting started. As a novice I'm not sure if I have configured it right. In the remote servers box I have entered pop.ntlworld.com and in the spambayes ports I have tried 110,8110 and 8111 but so far spambayes has not picked up my e-mail. I have not entered anything in the remote servers box, and I am not sure what to enter in the spambayes ports box the rest I have not changed what was already entered. I am using outlook express is this why spambayes is not picking up my mail or do I need to do anything else.

Regards
Lynn