[Spambayes] How can I correct a deleted email address

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Wed Sep 8 08:41:52 CEST 2004

First a correction - you couldn't block a friend's e-mail address -
SpamBayes can't do that. What you did is tell SB that those mails were spam.
To undo, select those messages in the Spam folder (assuming that you have
not deleted them permanently)and click on the button 'recover from spam'. If
you've deleted them, ask this friend to send some more e-mail and if SB
marks them as spam, perform that procedure on them.