[Spambayes] Exchange 2003 w/ Outlook 2003

CIS cis at vplast.com
Fri Sep 10 18:00:38 CEST 2004

Good Morning,

I am in the process of implementing an Exchange 2003 system using Outlook 2003 as the interface.  I have installed the Spambayes software on the Outlook Clients.  The spam filter in Outlook 2003 is not being used.  What I have noticed is that mail sent internally (exchange user to exchange user within the system) will automatically get filtered as SPAM.

Some users have taken upon themselves to train Spambayes to correct this, however I will eventually be dealing with 200+ users and many will not be happy with the idea of having to constantly check the Junk Email folder for internal email.

Is there a way to rectify this?  The object of the game is that Spambayes needs to recognize all internal mail a good mail

Please help.

Thank you

John Zaragoza
jzaragoza at customis.com