[Spambayes] BoundaryError: multipart message with no defined boundary

samnicholls at appintec.com samnicholls at appintec.com
Fri Sep 10 22:11:01 CEST 2004

I've sent an email on this subject a couple of times, and it's never appeared in the mailing list.  Perhaps its because of the attachment.
So  this time, no attachment, here are the complete headers inline.
It looks like the email is causing a program exception, which means it is not being classified as spam.

Over the past couple of weeks I've been receiving emails in my ham folder which contain the following headers: