[Spambayes] RE: Mail Delivery (failure support@gfi.com) [33827:85378]

support at gfi.com support at gfi.com
Mon Sep 13 11:41:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Your request has been received by GFI's Technical Support Group and has been assigned the tracking number listed in the subject.

Depending on your time zone, we will be able to give you a same-day reply or, at the very latest, reply the next morning. Our support working hours are from 9.00am until 11.30pm (23:30), CET time zone.

Important:
Registration is required to receive support! You can register your product at http://www.gfi.com/pages/regfrm.htm. Evaluating users have 30 days of free support.
GFI requires all end user customers to be registered. This data is used to be able to provide 3 months free support. Registration also enables us to send important security bulletins & information about service packs. Furthermore, the registration data is necessary should we need to send customers an updated serial key.

In order to expedite the resolution of your problem or question, please ensure that you send us the troubleshooter files. These can be generated from the Troubleshooter that you can find in the program group. Please zip them up and send them to us. Be sure to include a detailed description of the problem.

You can find answers to many commonly asked questions in our Knowledge Base http://kbase.gfi.com. You might also wish to check out our user-to-user support message board at http://forums.gfi.com.

Most technical issues arise because during installation, the installation instructions in the manual have not been observed. Please follow the installation instructions in the manual. You can download the correct manuals from our website at these locations:

GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 12: http://www.gfi.com/faxmaker/fax12manual.zip
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 12 (client manual): http://www.gfi.com/faxmaker/fax12usermanual.pdf
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange 10: http://www.gfi.com/fex/fex10manual.pdf
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange 10 (client manual): http://www.gfi.com/fex/fex10usermanual.pdf