[Spambayes] help with the percentage view

Faina, Mihail M.G.Faina at Thomson.com
Mon Sep 13 17:11:22 CEST 2004

Mike - try this link

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook
2000/about.html?rev=HEAD
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outloo
k2000/about.html?rev=HEAD>

  _____

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On
Behalf Of Kenny Pitt
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 10:51 AM
To: 'Corryn Smith'; spambayes at python.org
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] help with the percentage view

Can't tell for sure, but it sounds like you may be talking about the clues
info. Just look for the command "Show spam clues for current message" in the
SpamBayes drop-down menu on the toolbar. If you haven't used the command in
a while, Outlook may be hiding it. Look for the little double-arrow at the
bottom of the menu and hover your mouse over that to expand the menu to show
all commands.

--

Kenny Pitt

  _____