[Spambayes] XP Service Pack 2?

Mark McLaren markm at owensfinancial.com
Tue Sep 14 18:07:34 CEST 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

Please let me know if SpamBayes is compatible with the Microsoft Windows XP
Home Service Pack 2 update. I greatly value your software, and don't want to
compromise it's effectiveness by installing Bill Gates' latest. If
compatibility with SP2 requires that I purchase or update a SpamBayes more
current version, please let me know where that will be available.

Thanks in advance for your response. Please forgive me if this information
is displayed somewhere on your FAQ or other help resources, but I couldn't
find it.

Mark McLaren

OWENS FINANCIAL GROUP

11975 El Camino Real, Suite 203