[Spambayes] Messages with high Spam %

samnicholls at appintec.com samnicholls at appintec.com
Thu Sep 16 04:55:56 CEST 2004

Possibly for this reason which I reported a couple of weeks ago:  Take a look at the email source and see if it contains these lines. To date I haven't seen a response to this problem.

Sam Nicholls
Alameda CA

Over the past couple of weeks I've been receiving emails in my ham folder which contain the following headers:

 .  File "spambayes\message.pyc", line 247, in setPayload
 .  File "email\Parser.pyc", line 245, in _parsebody
 .BoundaryError: multipart message with no defined boundary

Running W2K, Outlook Express, SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0rc2.