[Spambayes] Problems

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 16 07:13:50 CEST 2004

[It doesn't appear that this messages to spambayes at python.org has been
answered yet - sorry about that! I've been away and so are catching up with
the messages. Please ignore if I'm wrong and this has been resolved
already.]

> I did an MSN update and now my SpamBayes
> is not working. It's gone. It's is not filtering
> and the tool bar is gone.
> I missed placed the directions on how to re-install.

To reinstall, just run the installer again (redownload it from
http://spambayes.org if necessary).

You could try checking Help->About Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items first,
as Outlook might have simply disabled the plug-in.

=Tony Meyer

---