[Spambayes] Uninstall problems

QB quietbear at direkte.org
Sun Sep 19 10:02:16 CEST 2004

I look after a machine (XP Pro) on which I would like to update the Outlook
plug-in rc1 to rc2. However, after the outlook plug-in was installed (rc1)
the pop3 version was also installed (rc1) and both worked great, the plug-in
for Outlook and the pop3 version for Outlook Express. Unfortunately there
was only one entry in the Add/Remove programs list and as expected this
removed the pop3 version, the last one installed. So my question is, how do
I manually remove the Outlook Plug-in so that I can install Outlook Plug-in
rc2? Is it just a question of deleting the Spambayes folder and deleting all
registry entries referring to Spambayes? Then install rc2..

Thanks
Barry