[Spambayes] Outlook Calendar Problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 07:30:01 CEST 2004

> I can't access my manager's calendar with spsmbay
> software enabled.  He has designated me as a delegate
> to manage his appointments.

Are you positive that this is related to SpamBayes?  SpamBayes isn't
involved with that process in any way, so it shouldn't be.  Try disabling
SpamBayes (in the Manager dialog) and seeing if that makes any difference.
Also try uninstalling SpamBayes, trying it then, then reinstalling (you
won't lose any configuration or training data).  I suspect you'll see the
same problem with or without SpamBayes.

If it is related to SpamBayes, what do you mean by "can't access"?  Do you
get an error message?  If so, what is it?

=Tony Meyer

---