[Spambayes] Feature wish - check against address book

Michael Sperber Michael.Sperber at infoteam.de
Tue Sep 21 07:18:57 CEST 2004

If I could make a wish, SpamBayes would allow the senders address to be
checked against my address book, and maybe apply different spam-score
settings. All mails that I ever had to recover from "spam uncertain" came
from addresses listed in my address book.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the work you're doing, and keep it up. With
something like 12900 spam mails filtered by SpamBayes the last six months, I
wouldn't want to live without anymore.

Kind regards,

Michael Sperber