[SpamBayes] Thunderbird Extension?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:06:55 CEST 2004

Gerrans, Matt wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has started a little SpamBayes Thunderbird
> Extension project yet.    If so, let me know -- I'd like to help!

I was about to refer you to this feature tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=793478&group_id=
61702

However, I see your name on the last comment so I guess you already found
it. <wink>

I've not seen any additional discussion of this here on the developer list
beyond what is already in the tracker.  If you have interest in working on
this, by all means please do!  All contributions are welcome.  Once you get
a decent start on it, you could update the tracker to let people know about
your efforts and tell them how to contact you if they want to contribute.

We'll be glad to provide you with as much assistance as we can over on the
spambayes-dev at python.org list if you have questions about the implementation
of SpamBayes.  I'm sure you can probably find some Thunderbird discussion
lists somewhere, as well, where you can get help with Thunderbird Extension
issues.

--
Kenny Pitt