[Spambayes] Sb_imapfilter.py crashing again

Joanthan Gilligan jonathan.gilligan at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 24 00:01:35 CEST 2004

I'm getting that crash all the time with sb_imapfilter. I submitted a bug
report to the bug tracker on SourceForge. I would work on a solution, but I
really don't know IMAP well enough to understand the problem and I would be
worried that I'd only make things worse.

Jonathan

--On Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:45 AM -0700 "Woo, Christopher"