[Spambayes] Incompatability issue

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 27 09:16:38 CEST 2004

> When I installed the third-party plugin Taskline, SpamBayes
> stopped working (and disappared from the task bar). I was
> able to reinstall it after uninstalling Taskline, but have
> tried intalling the two in both orders (ie each one first)
> but they won't both work at the same time. Why not? What am I
> doing wrong, or what should I try to fix it?

Is this the taskline that's at:

  http://www.taskline.info

?  I downloaded a trial version of this, and it and SpamBayes appeared to
work ok together (unfortunately - I was hoping to find an incompatibility
which would get me an answer to your question).

By "won't work at the same time", do you mean that the toolbar buttons for
one won't work?

If you look in Outlook's Disabled Items list (Help->About Microsoft
Outlook->Disabled Items), are either listed there?

Could you send us a copy of your most recent log file?  (The troubleshooting
guide explains where to find them).  It's not that likely that anything
relevant would be there, but it's possible (if it's some sort of folder
access conflict, for example).

=Tony Meyer

---