[Spambayes] Basic Stuff

Philip Delancy philip.delancy at tesco.net
Mon Sep 27 14:20:41 CEST 2004

I run Outlook Express 6 and my Spambayes installation seems to work fine.  It is particularly good at not classifying "ham" as "spam".  Basic questions:
Do I have to keep training all the messages that keep coming in?  If I'm away and come back to 100 or so, this can take time.  What happens to the messages if I don't train them?

The way I operate Spambayes is to review all messages, reclassify a few and delete from the OE6 Inbox any that have slipped through.

If that is normal, then that probably saves me a bit of time.  Is there anything else I should be doing, with the Clues/Tokens thing for example?

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Phil Appleton