[Spambayes] Emptying "Junk Email" folder

Ferino Mardo RMardo at ALJOMAIHBEV.com
Mon Sep 27 16:16:38 CEST 2004

i too don't have such "empty" option but what i do is schedule
autoarchive to move emails from Junk Email folder every week.

hth.

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Kraus, Gene
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 05:03 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Emptying "Junk Email" folder

I am running Win XP Pro and have installed Spambayes.  It seems to be
working well, but there doesn't seem to be a way to empty the Junk Email
folder.   It is not too large now, but I could see this being HUGH in no
time.   My friend uses this and he has an "empty" option for his.   Did
I miss something when I installed it?

Gene Kraus

krausg at karmanos.org