[Spambayes] (no subject)

Arteaga, Ivan iarteaga at gabelli.com
Tue Sep 28 21:44:23 CEST 2004

Hello.

I am looking to see if there is a workaround for a problem I have.

I use spambayes with ms2000 outlook.  I also use a rule in outlook to
forward all my email to a webclient at blackberry so I receive my emails on
my blackberry pda.  The problem is the forwarding rule executes before
spambayes runs so I get all of the spam on my PDA.  Is there a way to change
the order so that spam bayes runs before the message is forwarded.  I have
been unable to find a solution in MS outlook.

As an alternative, there might be a way to use spambayes with the
tmoblackberry web client.

Thanks for your help.

Ivan
This message is intended only  for  the  personal  and  confidential  use of
the  designated  recipient(s)  named  above.  If  you  are not  the intended
recipient  of  this  message  you  are  hereby  notified  that  any  review,
dissemination,   distribution  or  copying  of   this  message  is  strictly
prohibited. This communication  is  for information purposes only and should
not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer  to buy
any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an
official  statement  of  Gabelli Asset Management Inc.  Email  transmission
cannot  be  guaranteed  to  be  secure  or  error-free. Therefore, we do not
represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be
relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.