[Spambayes] Blackberry and SpamBayes

Randy Roberts rroberts at srihomes.com
Wed Sep 29 19:33:17 CEST 2004

I've been using Spambayes with no installation issues until I tried
installing the latest version on a PC that is using Blackberry's redirector
with Outlook on an Exchange network.

It errors out with a registering error, failed.

I tried closing the Blackberry and reinstalling but the same occurs.

I tried logging in under my profile which never loads Blackberry and
everything works ok.

Does anyone have any tips for getting the two programs to work together or
should I move to Linux email servers where all this might work better?

thanks in advance for any assistance!

Randy