[Spambayes] Blackberry and SpamBayes

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Wed Sep 29 19:46:08 CEST 2004

We use Spambayes and Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2003 without any problems. Are you
getting any messages in event viewer?

  _____

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:33 PM
To: 'spambayes at python.org'
Subject: [Spambayes] Blackberry and SpamBayes

I've been using Spambayes with no installation issues until I tried
installing the latest version on a PC that is using Blackberry's redirector
with Outlook on an Exchange network.

It errors out with a registering error, failed.

I tried closing the Blackberry and reinstalling but the same occurs.

I tried logging in under my profile which never loads Blackberry and
everything works ok.

Does anyone have any tips for getting the two programs to work together or
should I move to Linux email servers where all this might work better?

thanks in advance for any assistance!

Randy