[Spambayes] Blackberry and SpamBayes

Randy Roberts rroberts at srihomes.com
Wed Sep 29 19:56:49 CEST 2004

Good idea <g>
yes the following Dr.Watson appears to describe the error nicely:
The application, C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin_register.exe,
generated an application error The error occurred on 09/29/2004 @
10:11:24.265 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 1E041578
(python23!PyNode_Future)

The event ID is 4097

Randy