[Spambayes] Outlook problem

Hugh Cronwright hugh at aml.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 05:07:11 CEST 2004

I am running Win 2000 and use Outlook as my mail program in a business
environment.

When a particular project becomes a working job, I use Find to locate all
the incoming or outgoing emails that relate to it. The Drag them across into
a new folder titled with the project name. But since I installed Spambayes,
I cannot Drag from a list of mail located by Find. I can drag from the
normal Inbox, but that means manually checking every email.

Why should this be, and is there a work-around?

Kind regards

Hugh Cronwright

Development Manager

Marquet Trading Ltd