[Spambayes] Two users

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 05:41:26 CEST 2004

> Thanks for the suggestion.  When I tried this I got the error
> message:- c:\Program Files\Spambayes\bin\outlook_addin.dll
> was loaded, but the
> dllinstall entry point was not found.   The file cannot be registered.

Sorry, I should have been paying closer attention.  You're using an old
version of SpamBayes, I gather (pre 1.0rc2) which has a bug in the
troubleshooting guide.  Rather than using regsvr32, you should use our
registration utility.

The process is basically the same, and you start by opening up a command
window.  However, the command to use is:

c:\Program Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin_register.exe"
hkey_local_machine

(Again, if my mailer wraps that, it should all be one line).

You'll need to run this as someone with administrator privileges, too, by
the way.

=Tony Meyer

---