[Spambayes] Filters

Phil Warren sfxphil at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 2 21:19:06 CEST 2005

I was reading with great interest your information on Spam Filtering and
wondered if you could suggest a filter or software suitable for use on
my Macs
I currently run 10 Macs all wirelessly linked and use mainly Netscape
Navigator 7.2 Browsers and its associated mail program, we rum OS 10 (
Panther ) and have about 25 pop e-mail accounts which get on average
2000 spams a day total. Challenge / Response was my first thought but i
don't want to have my e-mails sitting on someone else's server with all
the associated problems that could entail. I also read that as Challenge
Response systems get more prolific the chances of sending a challenge to
another challenge system is growing fast.

If you know of a software that i can purchase the would fit my system i
would be grateful to hear of it. I should mention i am not a programmer
so something simple would be nice

Thanks
 Phil Warren A.I.I.P.  C.L.T.