[Spambayes] Still getting tons of false positives...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 08:50:07 CEST 2005

> So I'm guessing that my best bet is to re-train the spam
> filter with a more accurate representation of the E-mail???

I would say that retraining was the best bet, yes.  Wiping (or moving aside)
the existing databases and then following a train-on-errors regime would
probably work best (unless you want to use the tte.py script, which would
probably provide even better results).

There's lot of information about training at:

  http://entrian.com/sbwiki/TrainingIdeas

=Tony.Meyer