[Spambayes] Spambayes and GMail

FrankH fbh1949 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:05:13 CEST 2005

Thanks to everybody for all the suggestions and I will try to get some of
the ideas thru to Google. I don't know how successfull I will be since as
you say, Google is such a huge company these days. There was a time when I
actually got an email reply from Sergey Brin, but I am sure these days I
will not.

Tony, I knew that SB didn't have a fp rate of 0.000001 % - that was just an
exageration, but it does reflect the fact that it is so low that I no longer
even look for HAM in my SPAM folder. I only check my Suspected SPAM folder
and use Recover from Spam and Delete as Spam appropriately. SB has spoiled
me - I will not put up with a SPAM filter where I have to check the SPAM
folder for HAM anymore.