[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 11 05:04:41 CEST 2005

> C:\Documents and Settings\Don Ireland\My Documents\SpamBayes
> Sttings\hammie.db

That's the correct database to remove to reset *training*.  If you want to
reset all SpamBayes knowledge, you'll need to remove the
spambayes.messageinfo.db files as well.

> This is from the statistics page:
> SpamBayes has processed 6 messages - 0 (0%) good, 0 (0%) spam
> and 6 (100%) unsure.
[...]

This is saying that it has filtered that many messages (this information is
in the message info database), not that it has any training knowledge of
those messages.  On the front page, there's information about how many
messages have been trained as ham/spam (it should be 0 and 0 after removing
the hammie.db file).

=Tony.Meyer