[Spambayes] Help!

Jeff Hunter Jeff at CASSITE.com
Tue Apr 12 23:21:07 CEST 2005

Whom it may concern,

     I had been using SpamBayes for a while and think it is great, but
recently it quit working properly. It is no longer filtering emails, nor
can I access any way of trying to control it. I have tried uninstalling
and reinstalling it several times to no avail. Although, there is still
a SpamBayes button at the top left of my Outlook window, I cannot click
on it and get any response, nor are there still buttons to move messages
to, or recover them from the spam folder.

     I would really like to get SpamBayes working again, but I am at a
loss as to how to go about this. Could you please let me know of any
suggestions you might have for doing this. I am running Windows XP Media
Center, and Outlook XP client fed from and Exchange server. Thanks for
your help!

Best Regards,

Jeff Hunter

(816) 347-8002 (Option #3 for Voice Mail)

***************************************** Confidentiality Notice
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business
of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.