[Spambayes] Feature Request

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 19 03:04:52 CEST 2005

> I definitely think this is subjective and I think
> the FAQ says it best...

FAQ 6.6, I presume:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#why-don-t-you-add-whitelisting-blacklisting-t
o-spambayes>

Note that, as the FAQ says, it's not difficult to setup your own whitelist
in pretty much any mail client, including Outlook.

> Anyway, whether or not this feature would be used by
> everyone, it would be a great addition.
[...]
> I am pretty active in the development community
[...]

This sounds like a perfect opportunity to scratch an itch to me <0.5 wink>.
Seriously, if "active" is active as a developer, then we'd be happy to
accept patches that implement whitelisting in the Outlook plug-in (to quiet
the incessant requests for it, if nothing else).  The FAQ has links to
comments about the potential issues with implementation, if you are
interested.

=Tony.Meyer