[Spambayes] Information on Spambayes please?

JOAN GALLAGHER karmic25 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 19 12:22:29 CEST 2005

Hello! I read the reviews at SnapFiles and wanted to try your program but I'm unsure of what it is I'm supposed to be installing as when I unzipped the folder I didn't see a program there just a lot of folders. Also I have no idea what 'Python' is. I'm not really computer illiterate but I just don't understand the 'open source' type of programs. I'm using XP and Outlook Express and get so much Spam I can't keep it under control so I'm very interested in your program. Best Regards, Joan Gallagher