[Spambayes] Feature Request

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue Apr 19 22:59:00 CEST 2005

 Skip,
W/o diving into this interesting flame (:-) I would like to make one point
regarding your own setup - Myself, and I assume most other users of SB do
NOT have access to the step in mail food chain where procmail and similar
tools can be installed & configured. We're stuck with the organizational
policy of using an end-user mail client (like Outlook) so the only weapon
that we have is a plug-in in Outlook (or the SB proxy for POP3).

Just my $0.02 Euros.

Amir